I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"transexual in pittsburgh"

"Mafia Man"

Oh wow just when I thought my Valentine's Day was gonna be a total bust, this guy went ahead and brightened my day. Being a total narcissist of course I have a spyspace and here's what I saw when I checked it earlier:


Notice this dude "Mafia Man" came across my myspace while doing a search for "transexual in pittsburgh". I guess he just got a little lost looking for some Valentine's Day love, so I figured I would send him support to not give up the cause:


"dear dude... sorry i'm not a tranny... hopefully you found the chick with a dick you were looking for."


I also got a little worried as to why my myspace came up in a search for "transexual in pittsburgh", but I just realized it was from this comment. I was hoping there would be a more exciting reason.


"What's up chief? Glad to see you didn't get blown away in a tornadic fury last week. Or did you? Come visit Pittsburgh some time, I can't promise you flashing Hot Dog stand dwelling transexual hookers, but there are some nice parks n'at."


And that comment means exactly what it says: last time I hung out with this dude we got flashed by a tranny who was hanging out at a hot dog stand.

How can anyone not love the internet? I know it just made my day. Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

ambrose nzams said...

spyspace is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

I need that. that is hilarious.