I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

no facial hair surrender

This Stone Sour tour is gonna be a total flannelfest. I could not be more excited. Usually I witness a fair amount of ridiculous facial hair arrangements. I have a feeling on this tour all previous records for wacky goatees will not only be topped, but blown away. I'm expecting the old favorites like the crustache, neck beard and chinhawk. The possibilities for new unexplored forms of facial hair are really exciting me. Right now the wildest shit I've ever seen was this dude who had his shit lined up like a pair of Asics cross trainers at Buca one night. If there is a god he will let me see stuff even more far out than an emperor tamarin monkey on a nightly basis. People with goatees, as much as I hate you, I love you. Manrock, Lollapalooza crowd surfing and Creed shirts are in, facial dignity is out. Stoked.

top this Pearl Jammers

No comments: