I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Friday, February 16, 2007

playlist: test, test, casual friday, test

I think podcasting is the wave of the future that's leaving me behind. Not only do I have no desire to actually talk about things between songs, but I can't figure out how to do it. Instead I'm gonna try to put these playlists online every so often until someone decides I should have my own radio , DJ their next high school dance (hook a brother up!) or have my record collection taken away. In the future I'll try to do a theme or something. Until then here's the first test. 20 tracks that clock in around an hour:

Richard Hell & The Voidoids - "Blank Generation"
The Ramones - "Pet Sematary"
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - "Me And Mia"
Neko Case - "If You Knew"
Peter, Bjorn And John - "The Chills"
Leonard Cohen - "Who By Fire"
Samael - "The Cross"
Integrity - "Judgement Day"
Meneguar - "The Temp"
The Dead Boys - "All This And More"
Bad Brains - "Pay To Cum"
Naglfar - "I Am Vengeance"
The Hellacopters - "By The Grace Of God"
Christian Death - "Romeo's Distress"
Bigod 20 - "Like A Prayer"
Cro-Mags - "Hard Times"
The Smiths - "Still Ill"
Lords Of The New Church - "Dance With Me"
Rammstein - "Sonne"
Mississippi John Hurt - "Nobody's Dirty Business"


If you click the "launch standalone player" button you can continue on with your day while you listen. Be warned the songs flow together about as well as they fit together musically. And if you've ever suspected I had whack test in music, here's the proof. If I was a real disc jockey I suppose this is where I'd say something like, "and now here's another solid rock block of commercial free songs to help you finish up the work week..."



No comments: