I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Elliot Wilhelm - "You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man)"

Most of my friends know that The Rock is one of my favorite action stars of all time. Anyone who has seen The Rundown knows this is undeniable. Anyway my love for The Rock led me to watch Be Cool (aka: the sequel to Get Shorty, which doesn't feature The Rock, so I will probably never watch it) earlier today. One word: classic. All I have to say is The Rock stole the show as Elliot Wilhelm the gay bodyguard/aspiring-actor. This video was one of the bonus features on the DVD and I might go as far to say one of the highlights of The Rock's career. The fact that I find a gay cowboy covering Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man)" hilarious enough to share only proves I might have the worst sense of humor of all time... deal with it.

No comments: