I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

no seriously...

Rap Cat is my new religion. I live to praise him and sow the seeds of his message. Experience the gospel. www.rap-cat.com. Meow meow meow meow meow. My holy trinity is currently Rap Cat, Elvira/Cassandra Peterson and Morning Again (even though Jonas Feinberg does not back that one). Tomorrow will be like the second coming for Christ for me. Fuh life.
Rap Cat facts:
  • has a son named Lil' Meow Meow
  • he can be found at the left side drive thru
  • his foster great grandmother died at age 116
  • he has 3 couches
  • can be refereed to as Rap Cat, Rapcat (one word) or The Furry One
  • veterinarians declared Rap Cat's rhymes "seriously ill"

No comments: