I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

"And if they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than just a great set of boobs. I was also an incredible pair of legs."

I'm just about to send an interview out to my boy Jeremy Saffer and I know if anyone would appreciate what I'm about to talk about right now, it would be him. (or Baltimore's Patrick Martin, who also loves goth babez)

Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark

Elvira! Cassandra Peterson has been my recent celebrity crush. And I'll admit I verged on creepy stalker level with this one. Especially considering the fact that she's 35 years older than me. A few days ago I was even trying to find her daughter on myspace. Pathetic. But how can you not be into her? Natural redhead, animal rights activist by day, large breasted, Mistress Of The Dark by night... into it. She'll be 58 this year and still looks awesome. Don't believe me? PROOF!

Cassandra Peterson at 56 years old

Anyway during my total Elvira lurkfest I came across the Cassandra Peterson pre-Elvira nudes. While she never posed nude as the Elvira character, she had done these in the past. I'm assuming these are from around the time of her Italian rock band/Fellini film phase. Here's one of the "safer" pictures.


After that I don't think I need to even plead my case for why I'm into Elvira right now. I was hoping she would be at Megacon last weekend so I could meet her and console her in this post-divorce period. I was greatly let down when I checked the site. Maybe next year. If you can make it where I can hang with Elvira get at me ASAP. Until then I'll have to settle for watching Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark and Elvira's Haunted Hills on repeat.

Cassandra Peterson! Holla atcha boy!

No comments: