I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

course of empire: destruction

This is pretty much how the entire world makes me feel. If you've ever had to go shopping with me while it's busy out you'll understand. I don't think everyone in the world is retarded, but I do think anyone who isn't becomes retarded when they find out there's a chance they'll be interacting with me in some way during the day. The last thing I wanted to do tonight was wait in line behind some fucking lady who spent 18 minutes trying to scan bake mix at 10pm. If you don't know how to use self checkout... don't fucking use it! All I wanted to do was go home and watch Vegas Vacation in peace, but apparently that's to much to ask. Also Walmart, you have 4 self checkout machines, how about you try opening the other 3? Earth sucks.

No comments: