I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Top 10 reasons I think my roomate Jessica had sexual reassignment surgery:

drum roll please...
  1. She moshes.
  2. She has a Cold As Life tattoo ("born to land hard").
  3. She knows the all the words to Culture Club - "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?".
  4. She wears wifebeaters and sweatpants.
  5. She enjoys Angel Crew and Mushmouth.
  6. She likes old english lettering on tattoos.
  7. She has a pit bull (and a tattoo of it).
  8. She is attracted to gay men.
  9. She has a video of herself catching an alligator.
  10. She just took the following picture...
uuuhhhhhhhhhh... Jessinazi?

edit: I thought of a couple more reasons I suspect she used to be a man: a) worlds firmest handshake and b) she beat up a middle aged woman in front of her son at an Exodus show.

No comments: