I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

an open letter to Lisa Loeb

Dear Lisa Loeb,

First I have to admit I really hated that song "Stay" you wrote... and I don't know any of your other songs. But I recently saw this picture of you online and decided that I can put that behind us and embrace our future together. Lisa Loeb, frankly, you are bangin'. When did you start looking so good? I don't really know much about you, but since you played Lilith Fair I always assumed you were a lesbian. Hopefully that is not true. Call me sometime. We can listen to Entombed and play Mario Party.

Sincerely,
Karim

PS: What are you like 35 now?

2 comments:

Stephen said...

dude, i think that's from that VH1 show where the put Lisa Loeb on dates. you totally have a shot.

shaun citrus said...

She looks so good in those pictures! Damn!