I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Monday, February 5, 2007

"and I'm respected in the hood like a G"

Right now I'm laying on my couch sick as fuck with a fever and a headache that feels like Mirko Cro Cop just landed a high left to my brain. I really wanted to write something about how good the Judgement Night Soundtrack was, but I'm having enough trouble even writing this right now. So all I have to say is: Judgement Night Soundtrack, diamond in the rough among bad 90's soundtracks, get it. If you don't know what it is, it was a bunch of exclusive rap/rock collabs (Helmet/House Of Pain, Biohazard/Onyx, Slayer/Ice-T, Dinosaur Jr./Del, ect). Far better than the horrible Spawn Soundtrack that tried a similar idea a few years later. It's worth it just for the Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. track alone ("Another Body Murdered"). Don't let the busted cover fool you, truly a dollar bin classic.

No comments: