I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Jon Hoffacker vs. Rammstein

Hoffacker just told me that he used to jerk off to this Rammstein video in high school. While I completely back Rammstein and spent the past hour on youtube watching live videos of them, I still find this kind if weird.

[22:44] TheNameIsKarim: if it doesn't feature germans on fire i might not back it
[22:45] xbreakfacebreak : YES
[22:45] xbreakfacebreak : it has a slut man
[22:45] TheNameIsKarim: is she on fire?
[22:45] xbreakfacebreak : she is smoking
[22:45] xbreakfacebreak : hot



[22:51] TheNameIsKarim: ok number 1 she is a giant
[22:51] xbreakfacebreak : shup
[22:51] TheNameIsKarim: number 2 she snorts gold dust
[22:51] xbreakfacebreak : so far you have given me no reason not to jerk off
[22:51] xbreakfacebreak : and one reason to
[22:52] TheNameIsKarim: and her spanking dwarf versions of Rammstein?
[22:52] xbreakfacebreak : i am going to allow it
[22:53] TheNameIsKarim: is that house you live in still filled with guns?
[22:53] xbreakfacebreak : i moved out
[22:53] xbreakfacebreak : but yes


edit: Hoffacker requested I change his name to having 2 F's...

[23:17] xbreakfacebreak :
yo, put in two F's
[23:18] xbreakfacebreak : i dont want a job search to find that off google

I don't even have to make stuff like that up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I dont know why you edit our conversations to your own liking.
LADIES- HOLLER AT CHA BOI....