I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

two days and one book down

A couple days into things now. I think I have the worst luck in the world with flights. This time on the way out my first flight got delayed, my second flight had to return to the Atlanta airport because of a computer problem and then after sitting on that plane for an hour while they "fixed it" they switched us to another plane. And I can't forget to mention that I sat next to a lady with a baby who, not only changed her baby in the seat twice, but also talked to the lady behind her about her daughter's PSYCHIC POWERS! I can't even make this shit up. This flight also featured a guy in a Hawaiian shirt who was trying to start a polka radio station in Alabama and a guy who looked exactly like the cowboy from The Big Lebowski.

Had a good day of hang in Minneapolis. Hung with Andy Hart and Brutal Chaz. Had some sweet Indian food, scored a hook up on some used CD's, scarfed Pizza Luce and team FERN held a solid second place spot in bar trivia. Can't ask for much more.

when it comes to buying First show was nuts. 3,200 person sold out show. That guy Lizard Man is out MC'ing the tour. I'm surprised how big of a production this whole thing is. I guess alcohol companies have a lot of cash to float. And drunks dudes have a lot of energy to expend getting caught in a mosh. Stone Sour fans love to pogo. I think they have it down to an artform after all the System Of A Down and Disturbed concerts I assume they've attended. The most surprising part is somehow the majority of the people at the show knew how to read signs and coherently get across the point of what item they wanted. The rest of the world could learn a lot from Minneapolis manrockers about buying merch and jumping up and down.

Today is Lauryn's birthday and we're in Milwaukee. I finished reading Babylon By Bus this morning. Pretty good read. The Dahmer hotel is across the street and the bums are out in full force as usual. I already scored a Brand New shirt with some zebras on it (no homo). Seems like another normal day. Sorry for the lack of hilarious pics.

No comments: