I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

last 21 hours in town

Getting ready to leave for tour tomorrow morning. I'll be out doing merch for Lacuna Coil from March 22nd through June 8th. First we do 6 weeks with Stone Sour and Shadows Fall in the US. Then we do a headlining tour across the US and Canada. Within Temptation, The Gathering, In This Moment, Stolen Babies and Kylesa will be supporting different legs of the headlining tour. Pretty stoked for the week Kylesa does since I love those dudes/dudette. I'll keep all the dates posted on the top of the site and update this whenever I can with dumb shit that happens.


Lacuna Coil will be doing a series of instore acoustic performances during the tour. If you're a superfan, here's the info:

03/24 : Kenosha, WI @ Music Center Of Kenosha
04/03 : Enfield, CT @ Falcetti's Music
04/04 : Boston, MA @ Daddy's Junky Music
04/07 : Trenton, NJ @ Russo Music
04/10 : Olney, MD @ Rocketeria
04/12 : Marietta, GA @ Ken Stanton Music
04/21 : Mesa, AZ @ Milano Music
04/22 : San Diego, CA @ Guitar Trader
04/25 : Santa Monica, CA @ West LA Music
04/26 : Tuscon, AZ @ Guitars Ect.
04/27 : Albuquerque, NM @ Grandma's Music
05/02 : Omaha, NE @ Dietze Music

Please don't send me weird messages about how you think Cristina is hot or about how you want to "do her". Enough random weirdo who either look like rejects from Hook or have tucked in pants tell me about it on a daily basis at the shows.


I like that after having toured for this long it takes me about 15 or 20 minutes to pack for a 2 or 3 months tour. So I'll be putting that off til later. Reading list for the tour looks like it's going to be A Wild Sheep Chase and Babylon By Bus until the new Murakami (After Dark - May 8th) and Palahniuk (Rant - May 1st) books come out. I need to pick up that World Collapse EP to cause it seems like it will make my work day fly by and annoy Josh Grbdn at the same time. Into it.

Alright I'm out. Hopefully I can keep this thing updated. Bangarang.

PS: My subscription to Juxtapoz just ran out if anyone wants to get me a new one so I don't have to try to keep up buying new issues on tour. Pleaz.

No comments: