I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"I can't believe, today was a good day"

I have nothing funny to say today. Here's a brief rundown of my day for anyone who feels the need to live vicariously through me.

Meltdown
- I worked on a new shirt design for Meltdown some today. I'm pretty stoked with how it turned out. Hopefully they use it. It's possibly the most ignorant shirt I've ever done besides The Distance black metal jam. Full front print of Medusa's severed head. Pics when I finnish it. Yeeaahhhh.

Scrabble
- Bad game. The board was too crowded and I kept pulling vowels. I obviously did not win. I did use the word "dope" though. Looks like all that book reading is paying off.

Ponce Inlet - Went down and did the nature trail. Hit the observation deck. Saw a dude that had a prison tattoo that said "kiss my ass" as a tramp stamp. Walked around the beach and saw a dead stingray. Can you say "karma"?

Aloha Pizza - Delicious as usual. Layed into a soysauge, broccoli, black olive, onion & carrot pizza with vegan cheese. This place is the best thing to ever happen to being vegan in Daytona Beach.

I Love New York - So depressed! Watched my man Whiteboy get kicked off because New York didn't want to be his rebound (sorry West Coast, you'll see in 30 min). Some people don't understand my love for Whiteboy, but if you pay attention all his commentary is golden. Best dude on the show next to Boston (R.I.P.). I was pretty surprised at how Real came out of his shell... and proved to be a total douchebag. At this point in the game I'm hoping Chance wins just because I don't want his brother or the broke ass Ninja Turtle to win it.

300 - Ehhhhh. I'm gonna go ahead and be the devil's advocate and say it wasn't that great. Sure it looked crazy, but you can't deny the story (or lack of) sucked. I mean it was what I expected, 2 hours of half naked dudes doing some crazy fighting (no homo?). I could have lived without seeing the deformed harem, but the redheaded oracle was pretty hot. The theatre was full of college bro's on Spring Break. Glad I'm leaving in a week and don't have to deal with them for the rest of the month.

I'll just finish this off with a quote from the immortal Ice Cube:

"Just waking up in the morning gotta thank god
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl I wanna dig out"


I think that pretty much sums it up, minus the god and mom parts. And now I will go to sleep because I have to go to the dentist in the morning. Peace!

No comments: