I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

news you can use

Just a few last minute things I needed to share before I head out. I will not make the fact that I just saw 3 super sweet owls a real news item.

The Black Dahlia Murder, after close to 5 months, finally have a new drummer. Shannon Lucas formerly of All That Remains will be filling the spot Pierre left after the "Monsters Of Mayhem" tour last November. Check out his first show with them at New England Metal Fest at the end of April. New record on Metal Blade this Fall. Doing it real big.


My main man Myles Karr is no longer at Bowery Tattoo (R.I.P.) and can now be found at Flyrite Tattoo in Brooklyn. If you need a non-traditional tattoo in NYC, this is the man to go to.

FLYRITE TATTOO
492 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY
between Union and Rodney
L to Lorimer, G to Metropolitan
(718)599-9443

He can also be reached at...
(917)822-7458
myleskarr@yahoo.com
www.gloriousdeep.com


Pulling Teeth and Ruiner, Baltimore is hot in '07. Pre-orders are up for the new Pulling Teeth & Frightener split 7" on A389 Records. There's also a pre-order for the gatefold 10" re-issue of Pulling Teeth's 'Viscous Skin'. If you haven't heard Pulling Teeth yet get on it because they are (without exaggerating) one of the best hardcore bands going right now. They'll be on tour for the next couple months in North America and the UK, so get with it.


Other than that I still leave for tour in the morning and still want to beat the shit out of my neighbor's kid. Jah bless.

No comments: