I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Friday, March 2, 2007

spotted 90's cartoon characters

Tonight I learned that I had Bonkers and Marsupilami confused as the same character. I guess I can see how it happened. They're both hyperactive spotted 90's Disney cartoon characters. Except one was a long tailed jungle dwelling creature and the other was some sort of urban cop cat. As far as I remember both took part in the same type of hilarious hijinx. Except one was buds with a fat cop and a little kid and the other was buds with a fat monkey and a little kid. Sometimes I even surprise myself with the dumb crap I remember from my childhood. I think it's just because we didn't have a TV for a couple years when I was a kid and when we got one again I went into full scale cartoon overload to make up for all the lost time. At least I cleared up my confusion on this subject. Hopefully I didn't have Camp Candy and Wish Kid confused too.

No comments: