I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Friday, March 2, 2007

strike TWO and THREE!!!

The tranny loving community is seriously on a roll here. I had not one, but TWO tranny hunters get busted lurking my myspace today. I wonder how bummed these dudes get when they find out I am not, and have never been, a chick with a dick. Here's today's two gems.

First is 28 year old Joe from Orlando, FL. He's a fan of tattoos, S&M, vampires... and obviously also trannies. This dude was on the hunt for "transexual florida". This dude at least looks like a guy who would be stalkin' trannies. Check out this seductive pic:


The other dude unfortunately didn't have a pic. He must be in serious pantie dick lurk mode. Gary was looking for some love a little further away because he was searching for "indiana transexual". At least it looks like all his friends are trannies. No shame in his pictureless game.

Sorry to disappoint you fellas. I'm gonna be kinda bummed when they comment about the trannies is off my main page because I'll lose all this joy in my life. I sent both these dudes the same message I sent the last guy. Hopefully I get a response this time.

Also for reference if you have no clue what I'm talking about right now go back a couple weeks for the post when I caught my first tranny hunter on spyspace.

No comments: