I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

"I am the walkin'dude!"

It's a beautiful 73 degrees out right now. And this is what's on my mind before I go out and bask in the glory that is Florida...

1) I've realized that trying to get my roommate to sing Anthrax songs with me is a completely futile effort unless it's the "cry, cry" part in "Indians". I really don't think expecting a little "follow me or die" backup is too much to ask for. How disappointing.



2) Off the topic of Anthrax, this brilliant idea is probably the only time you will ever hear me say I wish I lived in Baltimore. Black Sabbath/Black Flag cover show. Genius.

Damaged, Bloody, Damaged


3) Just so you know, raking leaves is my least favorite thing in the entire world. It seriously seems like such futile effort to me. Especially while I'm raking them and look up to just see more falling from the tree. The worst part about buying a house in the same town as my mom is that not only do I have to rake my own yard, but I have to go and rake hers to make up for that whole 18 years of supporting me. Good grief.

raking: not as fun as this cow would have you believe


4) Lastly, I feel the Ruiner "ERASE THE HATE" campaign need to be brought into full effect. Shit is ridiculous. Stop hatin'...

sadly this is not a real shirt.......... yet

...Time to go enjoy the sun. I'm out. Peace in the Middle East.

No comments: