I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

17,065 points love New York

I just cashed in my Trip Rewards points for Amazon.com gift certificates. The mail should be pretty sweet next week:

Books

CD's

DVD's

All that for a total of 28 cents out of my pocket. Trip Rewards/free stuff rule.

Other than than scoring that haul my night was spent eating some delicious Thai mango curry, scoping the Bike Week happening at The Last Resort (where Aileen Wuornos used to hang), remembering why I hate leaving my house during tourist events, hanging with Wild Bill and catching the latest episode of I Love New York.


In all honesty I do love New York and would probably actually date her if ever given the chance. I also love how VH1 went from classy to trashy over the past few years. I hope this show and trend results in a spin of series staring Boston and Whiteboy. Obviously since Boston is eliminated I'm now rooting for my man Whiteboy to win. Even though I'd be willing to accept a victory by Chase (even if he did knock Boston out). Here's to hoping Real gets kicked off in the next episode and that New York flashes her butt more.


Oh yeah, and in case you missed it the first time...

No comments: