I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The God Delusion

Barney from Napalm Death just sent me this link to the Richard Dawkins website to check out. Figured I would share for anyone who's not down with all the JC's, Allahs, Buddhas and Vishnus in the world. I'm not gonna say I completely endorse this dude, but he does have some valid points and interesting things to say on the topic of science and religion. Or lack of a need for religion as it would be.

"Certainly I see the scientific view of the world as incompatible with religion, but that is not what is interesting about it. It is also incompatible with magic, but that also is not worth stressing. What is interesting about the scientific world view is that it is true, inspiring, remarkable and that it unites a whole lot of phenomena under a single heading."

Check the site, make your own opinion. Because like everyone else he still has his own personal motives and in this case a book to push (The God Delusion)...


...and the flyer is even a little cheesy for me. But like I said think for yourself about it.

No comments: