I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Friday, March 9, 2007

today I talked shit to a stingray

We went down to Turtle Mound today and were walking on the beach and some punk ass stingray tried to chase me. I thought those things weren't supposed to be aggressive? Seriously first time in my life I've ever had a stingray step to me. I had to put my foot down (not literally on him) and show him who owns the ocean. These bastards have been getting cocky since they upped their kill rate a million percent when they killed Steve Irwin and that old dude in the same week. I mean I'm all for animals striking back, but not against me. Apparently he hasn't been listening to enough Vegan Reich and doesn't know who the enemy in this war is. No respect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the stingrays have been listening to hatebreed and decided that they will be heard