I'll be on tour with The Black Dahlia Murder in Europe and then Summer Slaughter from June 3rd - July 29th.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

home, thanks, peace!

I'm home... and settled... somewhat. Tour was great... even for being 3 months long. Thanks Lacuna Coil: Andrea, Ciccio, Cristina, Marco, Maus & Pizza, Shadows Fall, Stone Sour, Within Temptation, The Gathering, Stolen Babies, Kylesa, DJ Fussy Gus Money, Luca, Mick, Yogurt, SDH, Larry and all the other bands crew, my fellow merchies: GRBDN, Chad "Child Toucher" Smith, Mick 2 & Crusty Chloe and Straight Steve for keeping the vegan straight edge alive on tour with me. Now I'm getting my life back in order before Black Dahlia Murder shows up on Monday to destroy it again for 10 days. I head out again on June 27th for my first Warped Tour and first tour for Bravado. Wish me luck. At least I'll have Albert Moshard to show me the ropes. Time to sleep for another 24 hours. Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when you come to houston with warped tour are you gonna come visit the slut hut? because thats the name of the new house.. you should come visit and tell me about more pointless time consuming websites.

-love, sara.